The current digital disruption is presenting various ongoing challenges to
businesses of almost every size. Within this global arena, competition is arising from every corner of
the world—but so are opportunities. Recent global events have forced people and companies to look, think
and act differently. The situation in which leaders have forced themselves to question previous models
and risks that were underestimated.
Today’s market leaders are recognizing that to succeed in this new business environment, they must rethink their existing operational models to better support their strategic direction. Further while the pandemic has reinforced focus on cost reduction and location diversification into shared services setup, it has accelerated the desire to strengthen digital capabilities the most. Hence now is the time for leaders to prioritize shared services innovation, rethink their operating model and fully harness the digital capabilities.
This summit brings together all Exceptional Veterans from various industries in the shared services space to share their best practices, insights and experiences on two major leading strategies that have emerged in this pandemic i.e. on rethinking operating models and aggressively deploying Future of Work by digitizing service delivery with the help of automation.
Navneet BansalCEO- GBS & EVP
Arun SharmaHead of Global HR Offshore Shared Services
Director, Head - HR Global Shared Service Centre
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Binu JohnDirector - Global Shared Services Centre
Senior Director Finance & Head of Finance Shared Services
Director of Shared Services Center
Vice President - Global Shared Services
Head - Shared Services Centre
Amit LallHead - Innovation and Digital Transformation
Global Director Supply Chain Shared Services
The Kraft Heinz Company
Head of Finance Shared Service Center
Head - GBS India Center
Finance Director and CFO International Business
Global Head - Business Line HRBP
Rohit V Kumar
Head Finance Shared Services & Digital Transformation
Edelweiss Financial Services
Head Procurement Shared Services and PMO(Digitalization)
Global Head HR Shared Services
Head – GBS India
Executive Vice President HR Business Excellence
Citco Group Services (India) LLP
Who Should Attend?
Heads - VPS - Directors of:
- Shared Services – Finance/ HR/ Operations/ Technology
- Transformation and Delivery
- Global Business Services
- Supplier Strategy and Performance
- Shared Services Transition
- Indirect Procurement
Key themes that will be addressed
- Creating Value through a Global Business Services Model
- Managed Captives, Outsourcing or Combining the “Best-of-Both Worlds” – What’s your Take?
- Data-Centric Approach to Security
- Accelerating globalization of Shared Service under a unified governance
- Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Creating COEs (Center of Excellence) at Shared services: Pilot to Performance
- Change Management Business Model: Mantras to Unlock Value
- Future of Shared Services and Captives
- How relevant are we as a country when it comes to Shared Services?
- 3A trifecta changing the way of doing business
- Bridging the gap and breaking the silos to deliver business outcomes
- Role & Future of Finance Shared services in this upcoming decade of Automation.
- Shared Accountability across border. Does it really work?
- Connecting AI and Human for better tomorrow
- Talent and Evolving Leadership Role into Shared Services
Why you should attend?
- Join India’s largest summit dedicated to senior professionals of Shared Services from across Industries
- Network with senior leaders and solution providers across industries.
- Brainstorm with the top professionals for best strategies, Innovative tools and solutions
- Understand what your peers are practicing and implementing for smooth running of a shared services
- Know how Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Learn about the Change Management Business Model which is the key to success
Why to sponsor :
Partnering with 7th Edition Shared Service Summit 2022 will enable you to brand and promote your business offerings to a unique and interested set of senior professionals which primarily would be Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors of Shared Services/ HR/ Finance, Transformation and Delivery, COE, Global Business Services, Supplier Strategy and Performance, Shared Services Transition, Indirect Procurement, Administration who are keen to stay updated with changing disruptive world to sustain in the VUCA Times.
7th Edition Shared Service Summit 2022 will bring together all the exceptional stakeholders to share their knowledge, best practices and new innovations into Shares Services for improved quality of service delivery/ Optimize Cost / Agility and Scalability. Now the major focus is on coping up with digital changes that are affecting the way of doing business and staying relevant in the market. Automation and AI are disrupting the economy and bringing a shift in the processes, way of work and end to end deployment of the services.
We have a set of standard branding solutions that we can customize based on your specific need. To maximize your participation, take a couple of minute to connect with us to find out more on our audience profile
How Sponsoring 7th Edition Shared Services will help you?
Learn from the industry
Know what the industry needs today: Know from the key decision makers what are the real trends and major challenges they are facing, what are the apt solutions they are looking for etc. Know how your services will benefit them.
Know your customer one on one
Network and interact directly with your potential customers. This would help you identify if the customer is actually in the need of the solution, what are his major challenges, what is his budget for the same, what are the other options he is looking for in the market.
Build New Sales Leads
The conference is attended by the most senior-level decision makers, connecting with them in a collaborative environment by showcasing your services either by exhibiting or taking part in the programme, increases your chances of building strong sales pipeline and potential clients.
Showcasing your company at leading conferences attended by Top Energy Heads, establishes your company in the eyes of your prospects and your existing clients.
New Business Partnerships
Target your best prospects in a positive, collaborative environment where they are open to new ideas. Attendees are always looking for exciting new partnering opportunities. Our conferences offer you an ideal opportunity to make contact and future business.
Pre-scheduled one on one meetings with executives who hold budget and are specifically interested in your solutions.
Glimpse of Past Editions
This is a good platform for sharing the leadership thought an a particular topic. The spectrum of the thought leader was encouraging.
Ravi Verma, Bureau Veritas India Service Pvt. Ltd.
Well planned & executed. Quality speakers, topics & discussion. Provider a broad visibility of share services. Get to know new concepts & technology being used in shared services.
Suyog Gudekar, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Very good choice of speakers. Enabling and encouraging networking. Good coverage of topic, Well organized.
Tonny Jacob Joseph, Conneqt Business Solution
Great connect with speakers, external companies, Learning new things on how the world is programming on meeting more customer services with use of vast amount of technology.
Adi Nitin, DSM Shared Services
A great experience to learn about the latest practices is in the shared services area and to network with colleagues from the same filed to share information.
Rohit Shukla, Valvoline
Insight into leadership effective management, dynamic of SSC and future aspect of SSC.
Janaki Prasad Kaki, Gilbarco Veeder Root India