The current digital disruption is presenting various ongoing challenges to
businesses of almost every size. Within
this global arena, competition is arising from every corner of the world - but so are opportunities.
events have forced people and companies to look, think and act differently. The situation in which
forced themselves to question previous models and risks that were underestimated.
Today’s market leaders are recognizing that to succeed in this new business environment, they must rethink their existing operational models to better support their strategic direction. Further while the pandemic has reinforced focus on cost reduction and location diversification into shared services setup, it has accelerated the desire to strengthen digital capabilities the most. Hence now is the time for leaders to prioritize shared services innovation, rethink their operating model and fully harness the digital capabilities.
This summit brings together all Exceptional Veterans from various industries in the shared services space to share their best practices, insights and experiences on two major leading strategies that have emerged in this post pandemic era on rethinking operating models and aggressively deploying Future of Work by digitizing service delivery with the help of automation.
Director – GBS Chennai FP&A Leader
Neha AhluwaliaGlobal Head Business Line HRBP
MD - Enate APAC
Head of Record to Report & Bill to Cash for GBS India
Executive Director, Business Process Management
Head of RPA Tools & Platform
Sony India Software Centre
Senior Director -
Chief Product Officer
Vice President Business Services HR
Chief Operating Officer
Director of Sales, India
Managing Director- Business Consulting & Global Business Services (Sales)
Senior Director, Shared Experiences and Digital Transformation India Domain lead, Retail Banking
Director Technology Transformation
Global Total Rewards
& Global Mobility
Director, GBS Corporate Shared Services
Stratbeans Learning Solutions
Executive Vice President- Next Gen
Purchasing Shared Services Global Director
ACS - India & Global Shared Services Head, Senior
Strategy & Transformation
Sri Lakshmi Kodali
Director Global People
Head - Shared Services
Akshay BahlHead of Global HR Shared Services Center for Learning and Development
Senior Director - Procure to Pay
Partner, dGTL | Digital GBS & Data,
Grant Thornton Bharat LLP
Who Should Attend
Head, VP, Directors of:
- Shared Services – Finance/ HR/ Operations/ Technology
- Transformation and Delivery
- Global Business Services
- Supplier Strategy and Performance
- Shared Services Transition
- Indirect Procurement
Key themes that will be addressed
- Creating Value through a Global Business Services Model
- Managed Captives, Outsourcing or Combining the “Best- of-Both Worlds” – What's your Take?
- Data-Centric Approach to Security
- Accelerating globalization of Shared Service under a unified governance
- Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Creating COEs (Center of Excellence) at Shared services: Pilot to Performance
- Change Management Business Model: Mantras to Unlock Value
- How relevant are we as a country when it comes to Shared Services?
- 3A trifecta changing the way of doing business Bridging the gap and breaking the silos to deliver business outcomes
- Role & Future of Finance Shared services in this upcoming decade of Automation.
- Shared Accountability across border. Does it really work?
- Connecting AI and Human for better tomorrow
- Talent and Evolving Leadership Role into Shared Services
- Future of Shared Services and Captives
Why you should attend
- Join India’s largest summit dedicated to senior professionals of Shared Services from across Industries
- Network with senior leaders and solution providers across industries.
- Brainstorm with the top professionals for best strategies, Innovative tools and solutions
- Understand what your peers are practicing and implementing for smooth running of a shared services
- Know how Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Learn about the Change Management Business Model which is the key to success
Why to sponsor :
Partnering with 8th Edition Shared Service Summit & Awards 2022 will enable your organisation to brand and promote your business offerings to a unique and interested set of senior professionals which primarily would be Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors of Shared Services/ HR/ Finance, Transformation and Delivery, COE, Global Business Services, Supplier Strategy and Performance, Shared Services Transition, Indirect Procurement, Administration who are keen to stay updated with changing disruptive world to sustain in the VUCA Times. Ways in which you can showcase your Brand:
- Showcasing your thought leadership and industry knowledge with a presentation or speaking at a panel.
- Displaying your products and services during networking breaks.
- Renew longstanding connections with existing clients and initiate new business with potential clients.
- We can help you reach the decision makers of your targeted list of companies.
- Chance to connect with them directly and build a network with them through 1-on-1 meetings.
- Advertising your logo and company profile in summit delegate kit and website.
- Premium brand positioning of your company logo on the conference backdrop
- Social media promotions and online marketing.
How Sponsoring 8th Edition Shared Services will help you
Learn from the industry
Know what the industry needs today: Know from the key decision makers what are the real trends and major challenges they are facing, what are the apt solutions they are looking for etc. Know how your services will benefit them.
Know your customer one on one
Network and interact directly with your potential customers. This would help you identify if the customer is actually in the need of the solution, what are his major challenges, what is his budget for the same, what are the other options he is looking for in the market.
Build New Sales Leads
The conference is attended by the most senior-level decision makers, connecting with them in a collaborative environment by showcasing your services either by exhibiting or taking part in the programme, increases your chances of building strong sales pipeline and potential clients.
Showcasing your company at leading conferences attended by Top Energy Heads, establishes your company in the eyes of your prospects and your existing clients.
New Business Partnerships
Target your best prospects in a positive, collaborative environment where they are open to new ideas. Attendees are always looking for exciting new partnering opportunities. Our conferences offer you an ideal opportunity to make contact and future business.
Pre-scheduled one on one meetings with executives who hold budget and are specifically interested in your solutions.
Glimpse of Past Editions
This is a good platform for sharing the leadership thought an a particular topic. The spectrum of the thought leader was encouraging.
Ravi Verma, Bureau Veritas India Service Pvt. Ltd.
Well planned & executed. Quality speakers, topics & discussion. Provider a broad visibility of share services. Get to know new concepts & technology being used in shared services.
Suyog Gudekar, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Very good choice of speakers. Enabling and encouraging networking. Good coverage of topic, Well organized.
Tonny Jacob Joseph, Conneqt Business Solution
Great connect with speakers, external companies, Learning new things on how the world is programming on meeting more customer services with use of vast amount of technology.
Adi Nitin, DSM Shared Services
A great experience to learn about the latest practices is in the shared services area and to network with colleagues from the same filed to share information.
Rohit Shukla, Valvoline
Insight into leadership effective management, dynamic of SSC and future aspect of SSC.
Janaki Prasad Kaki, Gilbarco Veeder Root India